Unicamp’s entrance exam is held annually under the responsibility of the PERMANENT COMMITTEE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMS (COMVEST).
At the Arts Institute, the entrance exams for the Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Dance and Music courses include a practical test besides the theoretical exam.
For more information, visit the website: www.comvest.unicamp.br
Other means of admission
Besides the National Entrance Exam administered by COMVEST for admission to undergraduate courses, in accordance with the Undergraduate General Regulations (Chapter I, Section III, Article 8), there are other means of admission to Unicamp undergraduate coursss and Special Programs, listed below:
- Filling of surplus places in undergraduate courses by:
- internal relocation of students regularly enrolled in a Unicamp undergraduate course;
- readmission of Unicamp graduates for curriculum supplementation in cases not provided under item IV of this article;
- admission process open to graduates or students regularly enrolled in a higher education institution.
- Admission process for additional places to those offered by the national entrance exam, at the discretion of Teaching Department in charge of the course, in the following cases:
- exchange students, through places offered annually to the Brazilian Ministry of Education under the PEC-G Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students, for students of countries with which Brazil has a cultural agreement;
- foreign students, whether refugees or asylees, deemed worthy of Unicamp support;
- courtesy places for foreign officials on diplomatic mission and their legally defined dependents, from countries that offer reciprocity.
- Readmission of Unicamp graduates in one of the following specific situations, according to criteria defined by the Course Coordination Boards in question, approved by their respective Faculty Councils:
- to take a different specialization within the course they graduated from;
- to take a different course offered as a joint option with their original course in the National Entrance Exam;
- to take a different course offered by Unicamp, subject to approval of this possibility and the readmission criteria of the respective Faculty Council. If the course requested is offered by more than one Teaching Department, the possibility of readmission must be approved by the respective Faculty Councils.
- Admission process for additional places to those offered by the National Entrance Exam in Special Programs, approved by the University Council.
- § 1° – For students admitted in Unicamp’s undergraduate courses and Special Programs, the Academic Board (DAC) will adopt mandatory civil identification procedures.
- § 2° – Students admitted according to item IV of this article and whose enrollment is canceled by Unicamp or who eventually cancel it may no longer use this form of admission.
- § 3° – The Special Programs described in item V shall provide for means of admission to places in undergraduate courses.
There are 03 (three) ways to fill surplus places, allocated from the second semester, in Unicamp Undergraduate Courses.
For more information consult the Undergraduate Program General Regulations: http://www.dac.unicamp.br/portal/grad/regimento/capitulo_vi/
READMISSION OF UNICAMP GRADUATES:
It is a means of admission for students who have already graduated from Unicamp.
The Visual Arts, Dance and Music courses allow readmission, regardless of availability, upon authorization by the Course Coordination Board, to take a different specialization within the course already concluded at Unicamp;
Students readmitted via one of the alternatives above whose enrollment is canceled by Unicamp or who eventually cancel it may no longer use this form of admission.
If the desired readmission is not possible via one of the alternatives above, applicants may request curriculum supplementation for students who graduated from Unicamp, if they have completed at least 50% of the credits required for the desired course.
If readmission via any of the alternatives above is not possible, applicants may be readmitted by approval at the Unicamp National Entrance Exam or admission process to fill surplus places.
For further information, consult the Undergraduate Program General Regulations: Regimento Geral dos Cursos de Graduação, Capítulo I – Disposições Preliminares, Seção III – Do Ingresso.
Applicants interested in readmission via alternatives 1 (one), 2 (two) or 3 (three) must fill out the readmission form and submit it to the DAC service after obtaining authorization from the Coordination Board(s) involved, during enrollment periods.